Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hi, here is a picture frame that I have made. I bought the wooden frame from Michaels dollar bin. I painted the back and then mod podged the paper on the front of the frame. I then inked around the edges with vintage photo ink. The flowers I colored with tatered angel ink, and I edged them with stickles just to add a little bling. I put some lace and pearls on and put a copper butterfly charm on the frame as well as a stick pin that I made. I wanted to give as a gift so I made the box to go with it. The box size is 8X8, so I used a 12 in piece of paper and used my crafters companion box maker to make the depth 2 inches to allow for the flowers. The top of the box I made a rosette with lace and put another flower in the center. I just love how it turned out and will be making another one. Thanks for looking Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment