Friday, May 27, 2011

Good morning everyone. Here is my card for My Creative time's Throwback Thursday episode 195. You were to use any older cartridge and use the color's green and yellow, so seeing that it is my 34th wedding anniversary tomorrow, I decided to do this card for my husband. It is very different for an anniversary card, but I think it is cute!!! I used my Live Simply cricut light cartridge for the frog and the grasshopper. For the sentement I used Emma's stamp set You had me at Chocolate,and Spellbinders Ribbon Banners. I hand cut the lilly pad and attached mullberry flowers that I inked on the edges. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I used the same frog! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! This card is SOOOO SWEET & PERFECT!!! Thank you for playing along!!!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    P.S. you used my FAVORITE stamp set!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card good luck with the challenge
    victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute! I love this perfect and adorable scene. Great job!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete