Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hello here is my entry for Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge 51 with a twist. I used many different stamps for this card, the background is from Gina K designs, I heat embossed it with clear then inked the paper, the second stamp is Happy Turtle PK-212 from Peachy Keen, the sentement is also from Peachy Keen Spring Bouquet PK-284. On the inside the sentement is from Verve Love deepens, and when I send it to someone I will put in Daughter or neice or Mother in law or son or friend. The butterflies are from Martha Stewart, and the flowers I made from the Mothers day cartridge. Thanks for looking Debbie.


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!!! What did you use to colour the turtle?
    Nita

    Check out my giveaway on my Blog
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way this card turned out! So CUTE and the colors are so pretty together! Thanks for joining the PK challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete