Sunday, December 18, 2011

Good afternoon, I wanted to share with you some bath gift baskets that I made. I made the basket from a video from Stamp TV. They are just the right size, not to big. I put honey soap in an organza bag and embelished it with a butterfly that I made from a flower, you can see how to make them on y tube CreativeKelly4rmCali's Channel, she does beautiful work. I have bath salts and body washes in them also. I also watched another channel on y tube to get the idea for the towell cakes and that one is Scrapstress. If you get a chance check out their channels for some great crafting. Thanks for looking, Debbie






1 comment:

  1. Those are all so pretty. You did a great job and I'm sure who ever gets these will be very happy.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete