Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hello, well it's been a while, but I have still been crafting just not posting to much. Here is my entry for Cardz TV make a Happy New Year Card challenge #99. I cut the glasses from the Wedding solutions Cricut cartridge out of black and white. I used diamond stickles for the bubblie in the glasses. I made the sentement on the computer, and the bow is out of mesh bling. I layered the white A 2 size card with black, then put on a layer of blue fireworks paper. Hope you like it..thanks for looking Debbie.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, cool bow! Thanks for playing along with us at Cricut Cardz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that mesh bow, who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandee,
      You can go to this y-tube channel cynthialoowho's and its her bling mesh that I used. You can get it at http://www.etsy.com/shop/KARLAS001 . Cindy loo's channel shows you how to make the bows, you just have to go through her videos.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, love those rhinestones, really make the card pop! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that bow! What a fabulous card! Lots of sparkle, shimmer, & Shine.... Just the way the new year should be! :o) Thanks for joining us over at Cricut cardz! :o)

    Theresa (CCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I'm loving that mesh bling bow! So pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete